CraftyMimisCorner

Sunday, March 19, 2017

DT SSS Embossing Challenge

http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.nl/

This is my reminder card for the current challenge on Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I chose Sherri Baldy's image Blakely Love.  Hot pink paper from stash of  recollections and used heart embossing folder that came with my Gemini.  Used Spellbinders nestabilities die S4-356 Floral ovals from Scrapbook Pal and embossed with same as above.  She is colored with Prisma Premier pencils.  The pearl trim is from Michaels as well as the small plastic white heart.  On the inside left I used the middle die from the nestabilities listed above. I used Tim Holtz dies Thinlits 661179 months of year.   The small words on the right are Momenta cutting templates from Hobby Lobby.  Hope you enjoy my Pretty Pink Valentine.



No comments:

Post a Comment