CraftyMimisCorner

Sunday, April 30, 2017

DTSSS challenge #115. Sweet Shopaholic




This is my little "Sweet Shopaholic. She is here to remind you that the Anything Goes challenge #115 is still going on at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I used Sherri Baldy's scan 0001 My Besties Pets. 
I used a 5 x 6 1/2 white card from The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. The pale green background paper is Sherri Baldy's paper pack Butterfly Dreams the smaller top paper is from Sherri's My Besties Basic Vintage. She is colored with Prisma pencils and her purse is done with Copic 100 black.  I. Also used black and white Gelly roll pens for dots.
The sparkly lace border is Recollections from Michaels and the light tan burlap daisies are The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. Come on - join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment