CraftyMimisCorner

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Mimi's Coloring - Christina's Beautiful Witch

I also found this print on Pintrest.  The artist is Christins Alonso - www.christinalonso.com. I used a mix of Prisma pencils and Cooic markers. Her hat is done with Copic C1 Cool Grey No.1, C3 Cool Grey No.3 and 100 Black.  I also used the black for the lace on her shoulder and the greys for the fur in her cape.  I used a Black Gelly roll for the ribbon around her neck and the seeds on the flowers and her cape. I used Tim Holtz Picket Fence for the white in the lace and a White Gelly roll for the hat trim.   Her hair was done with Copics E74 Coco Brown, Caio E 11 Barely Beige, Copic Caio Y21 Buttercup Yellow and Copic Y11 Pale Yellow. The background is Prisma Light Aqua and Lavender.  I love doing Sherri's Besties but occasionally I like to do these greyscale prints and try out my wings. I love how she turned out, hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment